Caviar Russian Sturgeon Classic 50g (Glass jar)
Russian sturgeon caviar has a fine taste with a slight nutty overtone. The size of eggs varies from 1.5 to 2.5 mm an olive, slightly yellowish or brown, dark bronze.
DIPLO CARE others you Russian sturgeon caviar:
- MALOSSOL – pasteurized granular sturgeon fish caviar.
- CLASSIC – non-pasteurized granular sturgeon fish caviar.
- Ingredients: caviar, salt. None GMO.
- No Preservatives
- Grain colour: From pale to dark bronze with golden sheen
- Grain size: up to 2,5 mm
- Taste: Elegant flavour with a tender hint of nut
- Shelf life: 4 months for CLASSIC, 8 months for MALOSSOL.
- Keep refrigerated from -2 to -4 °C.
There are no reviews yet.