Caviar Sterlet Classic 100g (Glass jar)
It is one of the most interesting varieties of sturgeon caviar. Connoisseurs have long appreciated this amazing delicacy. Sterlet caviar has a distinct, individual taste and a
wide range of tints and shades in its aftertaste. Color varies from light gray to dark grey shades.
DIPLO CARE Others you Sterlet caviar:
CAVIAR STERLET Classic – pasteurized granular sturgeon fish caviar.
- Ingredients: caviar, salt. None GMO.
- No Preservatives
- Grain colour: From pale green to silvery grey
- Grain size: up to 1,5 mm
- Taste: Delicated mild flavour
- Shelf life: 4 months for CLASSIC, 8 months for MALOSSOL.
- Keep refrigerated from -2 to -4 °C.
There are no reviews yet.