Caviar Beluga Malossol 50g (Glass jar)
Beluga caviar is the most higly prized and expensive of all the caviar variaties. It is the largest and the most tender of all. The eggs are smooth withmelting creamy texture, lightly buttered, so with a lasting taste . The diameter of the roe can reach up to 4.0mm. their colour varies from subtle light to dark pearl grey. The membrane is so thin that the caviar does not burst, it just gently melts in the mouth. The ultimate indulgence, it is cherishedby caviar connoisseurs across the globe.
- Ingredients: caviar, salt. None GMO.
- No Preservatives
- Grain colour: From pearl to dark gray with dove-coloured shade
- Grain size: up to 3,5 mm
- Taste: Fine rich flavour, melts in your mounth
- Shelf life: 4 months for CLASSIC, 8 months for MALOSSOL.
- Keep refrigerated from -2 to -4 °C.
There are no reviews yet.